Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

WATCH: Inzamam releases thankful video for all prayers

LAHORE: Former Test batter Inzamam-ul-Haq thanked the entire cricket community for sending prayers for his swift recovery. 

In a video message on his Youtube channel, Inzamam said he is fine and would like to thank everyone out there. “I am fine now and doing well at my home. I would like to thank each and everyone who sent prayers for me,” he said.

“I have heard people saying I suffered a heart attack. I want to correct them here, I went for a check-up after feeling pain in my stomach. During the examination, doctors suggested angioplasty as they found something wrong with my heart. So, it was a successful procedure and I am completely fine now,” he added.

Inzamam’s former teammates, players from India such as Sachin Tendulkar and Mohammad Azharuddin, and people from the cricket fraternity prayed for him soon after the news of him having suffered from a heart attack broke out.

READ: Prayers pour in for Inzamam-ul-Haq after he suffered heart attack



from ARYSports.tv https://ift.tt/3F06KXl

Post a Comment

0 Comments