Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

Biggest dream of my life is to win WC for Pakistan: Hafeez

KARACHI: Pakistan’s veteran cricketer Mohammad Hafeez targets winning the upcoming T20 World Cup for his countrymen. 

Speaking in ARY News’ show ‘Bouncer‘, Hafeez said his biggest wish is to be a part of Pakistan’s World Cup-winning squad, and this is something missing in his career so far.

“My biggest dream is to win World Cup for my team. This is something missing in my long career and I wish to fulfill this dream,” he said.

“I don’t have any longer-term plans for now. My all focus is currently on this T20 World Cup. I will try my best to give a match-winning performance for my team,” he added.

While talking about the Pakistan team’s chances to win T20 World Cup this year, Hafeez showed immense confidence in the national team’s victory.

“Our team is good and I am really looking forward to the mega event. One thing is for sure, Pakistan will be among four teams to play knock stage. I can’t predict the rest of the three but I am sure about Pakistan,” he shared.

READ: Hafeez suffers food poison after eating local hotel’s food



from ARYSports.tv https://ift.tt/3zG73Tr

Post a Comment

0 Comments